My Top 10 wish list for Christmas!
Yes, finally, I could make my reluctant- to- hold- a- pencil- but- ready- to- paint- the- town(and my lacquered ,newly minted walls) -red son to write a letter to you.
Of course I put in ideas in his head as to what he should ask you !
You think you could deliver a rocket to go to the moon and back, a “real gun” and a house made of candy , home delivered , or should I say, Amazon delivered for a 4 year old in a 1500 sq Flat?
Before your cuddly grandpa like ho ho ho becomes Ha Ha Ha , I too have a wish list of my own.
I thought I’d help you out this year since I know a few home-based working moms, and I may be able to tell you what is on a lot of their lists. So to save you some time, I’ve put together the top ten things Work-from-home women want For Christmas
10. Your Elf please!- We want them badly to help entertain the children so we can get some- in fact- ANY work done.
9. One more Elf Please !- We want another elf to help get all the Christmas shopping done, yeah, even for online shopping we need one, so while I work on my latest project past its deadline 10 days ago, your elfie can use my phone for online shopping!
8. And just one elf to wrap all those gifts.
7. Errrrrr… One more elf to decorate the tree, the house , and one to keep watch so the kids don’t knock it over.
6. An elf would be nice to put those lights up that Hubby has been postponing to get down since Diwali so we could put the new ones for Christmas!
5. One Elf for cleaning up the house, and of course to fold all that laundry! oh please say you will.
4. It would be great if we could borrow Mrs. Claus just to do some Christmas baking for us!
3. And Santa, can you send a personal trainer elf to get rid of some of these extra holiday pounds?
2. Oh and an extra wonderful, loving elf to watch these lil angels so husband & I can attend a holiday party would just be perfect!
And Santa, the top thing QWEENs want for Christmas is……
DRUM ROLL PLEASE……….
- Some of that magical dust for more hours in the day!